Join our Award Winning Team
We are always looking for new team members who are as dedicated as we are to quality, and the vision of continual improvement for our team, products and processes. We are in the market for individuals capable of adding a positive impact to the Federal Tool & Engineering team.
If you believe you are that someone, we encourage you to apply. Please fill out the form below and submit your resume.
Current Open Positions
Manufacturing Techs (Full-time)
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00am-3:00pm or 6:00am-4:00pm
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm-1:00am ($0.75 shift premium)
Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday 5:30am-5:30pm (work 36 hours, paid for 40 hours)
This position is key to satisfying the needs of our customers. Actual assignments may include punch press, laser, turret, brake press operation, secondary and robotic welding, tapping, CNC mill, assembly, and other work the production lead sees as appropriate. Strong computer and math skills, as well as, mechanical aptitude and special relation ability needed. Experience in a manufacturing setting, metalworking, blueprint reading, and quality assurance a plus.
Quotes from our workforce:
- “Family oriented and supportive. On two occasions I had a family emergency. Management became aware and came to me and made me understand that I can take as much time as I needed to take care of these issues. They made it understood that my family is important.”
- “We work and we have fun”
- “Genuine care for employees”
- “Company is always striving to grow”
- “I like the people—like a family—really have each other’s backs”
- “Opportunities for advancement”
- “Versatility; I have the opportunity to do a variety of things—-not boring”
- “Freedom to work independently—not an assembly line”
- “The shop is clean and safe”